Chris ! Alam mo anong love? ako hindi. :) bwahahahaha.then, he answered me with a serious tone:
"Love is Timeless. We Never know when it started and we would never know when it would end. It just happened... I know It would just happen, it never gave any announcement of notifications.. but what i really learned from Love is that when its true it's impossible to fade away, it will give you a feeling of contentment and never ending happiness but it will also give you the worst heartache you'll ever experience. that's what I think of Love ."- Jullian (Julian) Daniel Sunico
Oh? diba? me ganun palang point of view sa LOVE? pfft! haahahaha. talaga naman itong si Chris ano? well, hehehe. :)
A little Background:
Jullian is a dear friend of mine. :) hahah. He wants to be called Chris or Christ kasi malapit daw sa name ng babae na love of his life and all. tapos, We meet nga pala through Uzzap and all. then He is my Bestfriend/Cyber buddy. Kasi sa net at phone lang kami may communication and all. but we saw each other once. :) haha. PFFT! so ayon. I hope mag pa ramdam naman itong kumag na to! kung nasaan man siya!!! hahaha. :) wala lang I miss him lang.
and Jullian was the strongest person I've known before because he has a Leukemia and his still fighting for his life until now. I hope there would be a miracle.
if interested kayo sa kanya , just visit his site:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So, It's his view of love.
Well, sa akin naman:
LOVE is A lie until Proven.
Wala lang. yan lang ang pag tingin ko sa ngayon sa love kasi naman ayoko ng maniwala sa Iloveyou na echos na yan. masasaktan lang ako. and besides we will know naman kung love ba talaga yan. :) hahaha.
so yun. tinamad ako.
sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment